Festivals offer excellent opportunities to advertise your business, and with so many going on throughout the year you will never be short of opportunities to advertise your business and sell your goods. With a bit of careful planning you can ensure that the name of your brand becomes widely known, raising its profile and hopefully leading to increased sales or bookings. Here are a few ways to ensure that your festival advertising campaign is a success:
- Pick the right festivals. If your company sells food and drink, you can more or less pop up at any festival, but if you provide a niche product or service a little more research may be needed. A quick Google search should help you find the most relevant festivals for your business.
- Provide handouts. Perhaps you have samples or gift bags to give away, or maybe you are printing flyers or business cards in preparation for the festival. If so, make your branding clear and include up-to-date contact details.
- Give demonstrations. Perhaps you have a new kitchen gadget on offer or the latest skincare cream. Find practical ways to demonstrate how your product or service works, and make the crowd feel as though they can’t live without it.
- Offer incentives. It’s a good idea to give festivalgoers a discount or offer that lasts only for the day or the duration of the festival so that there is an urgency for them to put their hands in their pockets.
- Attract people to your stand. This is perhaps the most important element of all. People need to know at first glance who you are, and the best way to do this is to use banners to attract their attention. Feather flags and exhibition stand banners can really set your stand apart and raise the profile of your brand. Make sure your company name is clearly visible and that banners are well positioned so that they can be seen from either side as well as from a distance.
If you are looking for maximum impact at an upcoming festival, why not consider using some of our vinyl banners or signs? We’ve got a range of products that can be personalised with your designs. To find out more about our products, browse our website, or get in touch with a member of our team by calling 01939 260 377.